Phrozen's boldest work is finally here: Sonic Mega 8K.
In the past, printing large models meant compromising print quality. If anyone was interested in printing large-scale and detailed models, this meant printing multiple batches of 3D models and assembling them together.
Not anymore. Sonic Mega 8K violates all restrictions on commercial 3D printing. You can now have both size and quality in one print at a time. From regular tables to a thousand soldiers, or large terrain that covers your entire table, or even armor for festivals like Halloween, Sonic Mega 8K simply prints all your creations in stunning 8K resolution.
- 8K Printing Capabilities : The Sonic Mega 8K outperforms all other 3D printers on the market, displaying stunning detail at 43μm, creating 3D models that are almost twice as large as other large-scale 3D printers.
- 15” Mono-LCD Screen: The largest Mono-LCD on the market with 15 ”. By comparison, the largest screen previously was only 13.3 ".
- Huge Printing Volume:With a 40cm Z axis, the Sonic Mega 8K comes with the largest print volume, allowing you to print significantly larger models at once.
- Pre-Calibrated Building Plate: All Sonic Mega 8K boards will be perfectly calibrated before shipping, which means all you need to do is remove your device from the box and you are ready to start printing!
- Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design: For an extremely stable Z axis, the Sonic Mega 8K adopts this particular design, so that large and heavy objects can be printed without vibration.
- Full Metal Exterior: The Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K is made entirely of metal. This strengthens the whole structure, making it stronger and much more sustainable for long-term use.